We do have WP Travel Field Editor module included in WP Travel Pro which allows you to add the additional field in the Trip Enquiry form, Traveler info form, and Billing form.
WP Travel Pro plugin provides the feature of adding, editing, and removing fields in the Trip Enquiry form, Traveler info form, and Billing form.
You can add a new field in the Trip Enquiry form, Traveler info form, and Billing form by going to Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Field Editor
Adding a new field:
WP Travel field editor provides you with the flexibility of adding the new field in case of necessity.
Steps to add a new field:
- Go to WP Travel > Settings > Field Editor and to the particular forms that you would want to add the field for.
- Click on the “Add Field” button and begin to fill-up the form field.
Here you will have to fill up different form fields.
Description of the fields:
- Label: This option allows you to enter the field label.
- Type: This option allows you to select the type. Below is the description fo types that you can select from the dropdown.
- Text – Standard text input.
- Email- Standard email field
- Number– A number field
- Textarea – A text area field.
- Select – A dropdown/select box. Requires options set.
- Country Dropdown– A dropdown box.
- Radio – A set of radio inputs. Requires options set.
- Checkbox – A checkbox field.
- Heading – Adds a heading to allow separating fields into groups.
- Recaptcha V2 – A Recaptcha Box will appear.
- Name: This option allows you to add the name of the field
- ID: This option allows you to enter the field ID.
- Class: This option allows you to enter the class.
- Placeholder: This option allows you to enter the field placeholder.
- Validation: If the added field is compulsory then click on required or else leave it unchecked.
Before adding the field:
After adding the field:
Removing the field:
If you want to remove the added field then you need to simply click on the “cross ” button at the right.
Note: Default fields cannot be removed.
Editing the Field:
If you want to edit the field type, label, etc of the added form field then you can do so by clicking on the edit button at the right.
Note: For the default fields, only label field can be edited.
Rearranging the form fields:
If you are not satisfied with the placement of the form field then you can rearrange the placement by simply dragging and dropping the field in your desired location.
To reset your fields back to the original settings please click on the “Reset Field” button.
There are three sets of forms that can be edited.
- Trip Enquiry Fields: Enquiry form fields that appear after clicking on the “Trip Enquiry Fields”
- Billing Fields: Billing sections that appear on the checkout page.
For detail assistance regarding how to remove the Billing field in checkout page, please once refer given link.
- Traveller Info Fields: This appears after the billing sections on the checkout page.
If you want to remove gender field which is available in the traveler form on the checkout page, please click here.
Further, if you are willing to include a new field added through the field editor in the email template, please refer to the related Knowledge Base.
For more details the custom field, please watch given below YouTube video
Also, if you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Further, if you have any queries, please submit them to our Contact page.