With the release of WP Travel version 7.2.0 and WP Travel Pro version 6.2.0 , we have added a Conditional Payment module. This conditional payment modules provides the conditions for payment depending upon billing addresses or Trip Location. It allows owners to restrict payment methods based on conditions and allow them to apply for payments. This setting will take the WP Travel plugin to a whole new level.
To enable Conditional Payment go to Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Advanced > Modules Settings > Pro Modules > Conditional Payment.
Once the conditional payment is enabled, you can setup conditional payment going through Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Payment > Conditional Payment.
Note: Conditional payment cannot be used in case of On-Page Booking.
Now, to set the conditional payment enable conditional payment.
You can add conditional payment depending upon two condition.1. According to Trip Location
2. According to Billing Address
According to Trip Location #
To add the conditional payment according to the Trip location click on the Add New option
- Select Trip Location: This option allows you to select the location that you have assigned to the trip.
- Select Payment Gateway: This option allows you to select the payment gateway for the selected location.
According to Billing Address #
To add the conditional payment according to the Billing Address, enable Billing Address option
- Select Billing Country: This option allows you to select the billing country that user will select during Checkout process.
- Select Payment Gateway: This option allows you to select the payment gateway for the selected Billing Address.