WP Travel Currency Exchange Rate module is the module that provides a free exchange rate table for your website. The module will add to your site a table with exchange rates. The table can be placed as a widget or shortcode.
Note: Do not forget to “Purge” after making any changes in the module.
After downloading WP Travel Pro Plugin, install it and activate the plugin.
To enable the WP Travel Currency Exchange Rate, go to Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Advanced > Modules Settings > Pro Modules and enable the Currency Exchange Rate.
After enabling the module to enter the API for currency by going to the Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Miscellaneous > Third Party Integrations > Fixer API.
- Use API Layer Fixer API: This option allows you to enable features to use API layer fixer API.
- Enter Your API Access Key: This option allows you to add the API access key. You get your API key by clicking on the “Click Here” link.
For detail assistance regarding how to get the API Layer Fixer API Access Key, please once refer given link.
- Premium API Key Subscription: This option allows you to enable/disable the premium API key subscription. Toggle it if you have a premium ( HTTPS Encryption ) API key subscription.
- Set API Timer Reset: This option allows you to set the API reset time.
- Purge API Cache: Click the “Purge” button after every change made for the widget or shortcode to get new data at the front end.
WP Travel Currency Exchange module provides two options. You can use either set the widget or use the shortcode.
You can add the widget “WP Travel Currency Exchange Rates” in your desired widget area. Here you can select your desired currency and display its exchange rate or you can select “All Currencies” and display the currency exchange rate of all currencies.
- Title: This option allows you to add the title.
- Select Currency: This option allows you to select the currency.
You can display the currency exchange rate setting using the shortcode as well. The shortcode that you need to add to display the table is :
This is the default and main shortcode.
Shortcode to change the title:
If you want to change the tile of the section then you can use the below-given shortcode.
Shortcode to select particular currencies:
If you do not want to display all of the lists then you can only display the desired one using the currency code.
Users will be able to view the rates of the currency and plan their trips accordingly.
For detail assistance regarding how to display currency exchange rates using the Currency Exchange rates widget, please once refer given link.