Installing the WP Travel/WP Travel Pro plugin is convenient. Follow the steps mentioned below to install the plugin.
Note: You need to have the WP Travel free version active to activate the Pro version so that you will be able to unlock the features of the WP Travel Pro version.
Direct Installation #
- Step 1: Download the required plugin (.zip file).
- Step 2: In your Admin, go to the menu Plugins > Add New.
- Step 3: Select the tab “Upload”.
- Step 4: Upload the .zip file you just downloaded.
- Step 5: Activate the plugin.
Installation via FTP #
- Step 1: Once you download the plugin, you will get a zip folder.
- Step 2:Unzip the folder and Upload `wp-travel` to `/wp-content/plugins/` directory (For WP Travel Pro upload `wp-travel-pro` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory).
- Step 3: Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Search from your admin dashboard. #
You can install the free version of the WP Travel plugin by searching from your admin dashboard too. For this approach, please follow below given steps:
- Step 1: Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel.
- Step 2: Select the Plugins menu, then Add New.
- Step 5: You will see the search section in the screenshot below:
- Step 4: You can search the WP Travel plugin and download it.
Note: Always make sure you have the latest version of WP Travel / WP Travel Pro Plugin installed and activated.
After successfully installing the required WP Travel / WP Travel Pro plugin, you need to activate your plugin. Follow the given steps to activate WP Travel / WP Travel Pro Plugin.
- Step 1: Select the Appearance panel, then Plugins.
- Step 2: You will see the WP Travel / WP Travel Pro plugin on the list.
- Step 3: Then click Activate button.
- Step 4: Now the plugin will be activated thus making the WP Travel and Trips Menu appear on the dashboard.