MailChimp is the module included in WP Travel Pro which lists the emails received from the enquiry and booking forms to Mailchimp so that the site owner can identify and reach their previous clients through their e-mail address with ease and convenience.
- Admin Side:
After installing the plugin, activate the plugin by going to, Admin Panel > Plugins
Once the plugin is installed, go to Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Misc Options and enter the required credentials.
- Mailchimp API Key: This option allows you to add the Mailchimp API Key.
- Select List: This option allows you to select the Mailchimp List.
- From: This option allows you to select the form where MailChimp is required.
- Opt-In: Enabling this option will enable the Mailchimp double opt-in option i.e sends contact an opt-in confirmation email when they subscribe.
- Subscribe Label: This option allows you to add subscribe label.
- Subscribe Description: This option allows you to add subscribe description.
- Mailchimp opt-in option enabled: When the option is enabled, the user will get an email to confirm the subscription. After the confirmation, user e-mail will be listed in the MailChimp list under the respective subscriber
2. MailChimp Opt-in Disabled: When the option is disabled, the user will get the subscribe checkbox directly in the forms and the emails will be listed in the MailChimp list under the respective subscriber. When the option is turned off, two additional settings will appear.
3. Subscribe Label: This option allows you to enter the subscribe label.
4. Subscribe Description: This option allows you to enter the subscribe description.
Upon entering the mail address in the booking and inquiry form, the mail address will be added to the directed location