With the release of WP Travel (free) plugin v6.1.0, we have come up with an exciting new feature that will help you to setup up WP Travel plugin. Once the plugin is activated you will be redirected to WP Travel Initial Setup page.
There are different steps in the phase of Initial setup which are listed and explained below:
Step 1: Ready To setup
In this step, you will get two options either you can directly redirect to the dashboard page or you will have to continue with the setup.
Step 2: Currency
In this step, you will get various options related to currency and decimals.
- Currency: This enables you to enter the currency type as per your requirement.
- Use Currency Name: This option will display the currency name instead of the symbol in the frontend. ( E.g USD instead of $).
- Currency Position: This option lets you manage the currency placement.
- Thousand Separator: This option allows you to set a thousand separators of displayed prices.
- Decimal separator: This option allows you to set the Decimal separator of displayed prices.
- Number of decimals: This option allows you to set the number of decimals of displayed prices.
Step 3: Page
In this step, you will get various options to select the pages available with WP Travel plugin.
- Checkout Page: This option enables you to choose the page to use as the checkout page for booking.
- Dashboard Page: This option enables you to choose the page to use as a user dashboard.
Step 4: Email
In this step, you will get Email options for the admin.
- From Email: This option allows you to send an Email.
- Send Email: This option allows you to Enable or disable Email notifications to the admin.
Step 5: Payment
In this step, you will get different payment-related options that you can set for your site.
- Partial Payment: If you want your customer to facilitate the partial payment then you can enable this option. Enabling this users will be able to make a partial payment for the package they have chosen.
- Minimum Payment Amount: This option allows you to adjust the minimum percentage of the amount to pay while booking.
i. Standard PayPal
It will undoubtedly enhance the WP Travel plugin.
- Enable PayPal: This option allows enable/disable the PayPal option on the frontend.
- PayPal Email: This field enables you to enter the email.
ii. Bank Deposit:
If you do not prefer or are not able to use any payment gateway offered by the plugin then this feature is for you.
- Enable: This option allows enable/disable the Bank Deposit option on the frontend.
- Description: This field helps to add the description related to Bank.
- Account Detail: You will get a different field where you can add detail regarding the bank account.
For detail regarding Bank deposit payment, please refer to the Documentation.
You can find the tax settings in the Tax Options section. Below we present all options step by step.
- Enable Tax: This option allows the user to enable/disable the tax for the trip price.
- Trip prices entered with tax:
- Yes, I will enter trip prices inclusive of tax: The trips will include tax according to the defined rate i.e the final price of the trip is shown including the trips.
- No, I will enter trip prices exclusive of tax: The trips will not include tax. During checkout, the prices will be increased by tax according to the defined rate.
- Tax Percentage: This option allows the user to enter the tax percentage that they want to set for the trip price
For more details regarding adding tax, please refer to the Documentation.
Step 6: Compatible Themes
In this step, you will get a different free theme that are compatible with WP Travel plugin. By clicking Install & Activate you can activate the theme of your choice.
Step 7: Finished Setup
- Documentation: This button will redirect you to WP Travel Documentations page.
- Create Trip: This button will redirect you to the dashboard Trip section.
- Import Trip: This button will help you to import dummy trips.
- Go Back: This button will take you back to Step 6.
- Go To Dashboard: This button will redirect to the Dashboard.