WP Travel Khalti checkout is a payment gateway that offers instant, secure and hassle-free payments for the trips that your users will book on your travel website. It offers users the safest and fastest way to make online payments in Nepali currency.
To activate this Payment Gateway, go to Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Payment and enable Khalti.
Once the payment gateway is enabled, you need to enter the required credentials.
Available Options :
- Enable: This option allows the user to enable/disable the Khalti Checkout.
- Test Public Key: This option allows you to enter the test public key
- Test Secret Key: This option allows you to enter the test Secret Key
- Live Public Key: This option allows you to enter the live Public Key
- Live Secret Key: This option allows you to enter the live Secret Key
You need to enable the Nepalese Currency for the payment procedure to work well. To select the currency, go to,
Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > General > Currency and select Nepalese Rupee.
On the checkout page, with the booking option as “Booking with payment” enabled, choose Khalti as Payment Gateway.
Multiple payment options are available as eBanking / Wallet and Debit Cards.