WP Travel PayU Latam is the safest and modern payment gateway now available as the payment gateway for WP Travel Pro plugin. WP Travel PayU Latam payment gateway process payments in Brazil, México, Argentina, Colombia, Panama, and Peru.
WP Travel Pro plugin must be installed and activated to use this plugin. After you activate the plugin, a payment gateway WP Travel PayU will be added to the checkout page.
Admin Side :
Once the license is activated, you need to enable the payment settings by going to WP Travel > Settings > Payment.
Once the payment setting is enabled, you need to enter the required credentials.
Available Options :
- Enable PayU Latam: This option allows the user to enable/disable the PayU Checkout.
- Merchant ID: This option allows you to enter the Merchant POS ID.
- Account ID: This option allows you to enter the Account ID.
- API Login: This option allows you to enter the API Login
- API Key: This option allows you to enter the API Key.
- Tax Amount: This option allows you to set the TAX Amount.
- Tax Return Base Amount: This option allows you to set the Tax return base amount.
How to get the key?
You can get the key by clicking in the “here” link as shown in the screenshot below:
Client Side :
After making all the setting ready, In the checkout page, the user will find the payment gateway “WP Travel PayU Latam Checkout”.
The user needs to book a trip and reach the checkout page. Now to complete the payment processing, they can simply chose the “WP Travel PayU Latam Checkout” payment gateway.