To add the coupon please follow below given steps.
- Go to: WP Travel > Coupons.
- Create a new coupon by selecting Add Coupon. Or hover over an existing one to Edit.
1. General: General Settings
- Coupon Status: This will show the current coupon status i.e. whether it is active or has expired.
- Coupon Code: Code used by the customer to apply the coupon. Must be unique as it’s used as an identifier.
- Coupon Type:
- Percentage discount – A percentage discount for the trips selected.
- Fixed discount – A fixed amount discount for the trips selected.
- Coupon Value: If you select fixed discount then add fix amount or if you select Percentage discount then enter the amount in percentage.
- Coupon Expiry Date: You can set the expiry date for each coupon code.
2. Restrictions: There are few restrictions that the coupon offers.
- Limit Coupon to Trips: You can provide the coupon to the trips you wish.
- Coupon Usage Limit: You even limit the no time of usage of the coupon.
- Coupon User: This option allows you to select user to assign coupon. For detail assistance, please once refer given link.
User Specific Coupon Feature:
WP Travel v5.0.0 has come up with a new feature which allows the users who has been assigned for coupon to get the coupon code automatically and can get discount from the total price when booking the trip being logged in. When user booking the trip being logged in, the coupon code will be automatically inputted in coupon field in mini cart section so that the user can apply when booking a trip. The coupon code of the coupon assigned to user will be displayed automatically as shown in screenshot below.