To add the coupon please follow below given steps.
- Go to: WP Travel > Coupons.
- Create a new coupon by selecting Add Coupon. Or hover over an existing one to Edit.
1. General: General Settings
- Coupon Status: This will show the current coupon status i.e. whether it is active or has expired.
- Coupon Code: Code used by the customer to apply the coupon. Must be unique as it’s used as an identifier.
- Coupon Type:
- Percentage discount – A percentage discount for the trips selected.
- Fixed discount – A fixed amount discount for the trips selected.
- Coupon Value: If you select fixed discount then add fix amount or if you select Percentage discount then enter the amount in percentage.
- Coupon Expiry Date: You can set the expiry date for each coupon code.
2. Restrictions: There are few restrictions that the coupon offers.
- Restrict Coupon to Trips: You can restrict the coupon to the trips you wish.
- Coupon Usage Limit: You even limit the no time of usage of the coupon.