WP Travel Pro Plugin provides you with the feature to add/edit the Fields for Traveler Enquiry Form, Billing Form and Traveler Info Fields. The WP Travel Field Editor provides an interface to add, edit and remove fields that are displayed in Trip Enquiry fields, Traveler info fields, and Billing fields. Fields can be added, edited, and removed from the billing and traveler info and trip enquiry’s form sections.
Features of WP Travel Field Editor:
WP Travel Field Editor allows you to add, edit and remove the added fields in the form.
After downloading WP Travel Pro Plugin, install it and activate the plugin. To enable the Field Editor, go to Admin Panel > WP Travel > Settings > Modules Settings > Pro Modules and enable the Field Editor
Adding a new field:
WP Travel field editor provides you with the flexibility of adding the new field in case of necessity.
Steps to add a new field:
- Go to WP Travel > Settings > Field Editor and to the particular forms that you would want to add the field for.
- Click on the “Add Field” button and begin to fill-up the form field.
Here you will have to fill up different form fields.
Description of the fields:
- Label: This option allows you to enter the field label.
- Type: This option allows you to select the type. Below is the description fo types that you can select from the dropdown.
- Text – Standard text input.
- Email- Standard email field
- Number– A number field
- Textarea – A text area field.
- Select – A dropdown/select box. Requires options set.
- Country Dropdown– A dropdown box.
- Radio – A set of radio inputs. Requires options set.
- Checkbox – A checkbox field.
- Heading – Adds a heading to allow separating fields into groups.
- Recaptcha V2 – A Recaptcha Box will appear.
- Name: This option allows you to add the name of the field
- ID: This option allows you to enter the field ID.
- Class: This option allows you to enter the class.
- Placeholder: This option allows you to enter the field placeholder.
- Validation: If the added field is compulsory then click on required or else leave it unchecked.
Before adding the field:
After adding the field:
Removing the field:
If you want to remove the added field then you need to simply click on the “cross ” button at the right.
Note: Default fields cannot be removed.
Editing the Field:
If you want to edit the field type, label, etc of the added form field then you can do so by clicking on the edit button at the right.
Note: For the default fields, only label field can be edited.
Rearranging the form fields:
If you are not satisfied with the placement of the form field then you can rearrange the placement by simply dragging and dropping the field in your desired location.
To reset your fields back to the original settings please click on the “Reset Field” button.
There are three sets of forms that can be edited.
- Trip Enquiry Fields: Enquiry form fields that appear after clicking on the “Trip Enquiry Fields”
- Billing Fields: Billing sections that appear on the checkout page.
For detail assistance regarding how to remove the Billing field in checkout page, please once refer given link.
- Traveller Info Fields: This appears after the billing sections on the checkout page.
If you want to remove gender field which is available in traveler form in checkout page, please click here.
For more details regarding how to add a custom field, please watch the Youtube video