WP Travel Tour Extras is an exciting module for the WP Travel Pro plugin that allows adding additional service for trips. You can add any services like flight, vehicle service, insurance, or any other custom you want.
If you are wondering what WP Travel Tour Extras is all about? Well, it is a module included in WP Travel Pro for adding unlimited trip additionals. It will be best for those who are looking for adding a specific extra item that the trip offers.
To create a Tour Extras, go to Admin Panel > WP Travel > Trip Extras.
The options within the WP Travel Trip Extras are mentioned below.
From the general settings you will be able to add descriptions, price, sale price, and units.
- Description: This option allows you to add the descriptions of the extras that you have added.
- Price (Buy Pro): This option allows you to add the price of the extras.
- Sale Price (Buy Pro): This option allows you to add the sale price.
- Required (Buy Pro): This option allows you to make this Trip Extra required.
Gallery (Buy Pro):
You can add the images related to the extras from this option.
Steps to add the Extras in the trips:
After installing and activating the WP Travel Pro plugin you will find the Trip Extras menu under WP Travel in the Admin Panel.
Steps to follow to add extras in the trips.
- Go to Admin Panel > WP Travel > Trip Extras and add the extras.
- After adding the extras, go to Admin Panel > Trips > Individual Trips > Dates & Prices > Prices and add the pricing option. Here you see the option “Tour Extras“. Finally, select the extras that you have added from the “Tour Extras” menu.
The extras that you have added from the backend is displayed in the single trips page under booking tab. With the pro version, you will be able to select/deselect the extras as per your requirement. If you chose the extras then the price will be added to the cart page.
Checkout page after choosing the extras:
The images that you have added in the gallery can be viewed by going to the Trip Extras page.