The plugin WP Travel is made translation ready for the release of version 1.0.3.
Here is the list of steps that you need to follow for the translation.
- In your plugin file you can find the .pot file in wp-travel > i18n > languages >wp-travel.pot . Using this file you can translate to any language you want.
- Download software like Poedit.
- Launch poedit application.
- Choose “Create a new translation” option in the application screenshot :
- Find strings to translate from the list and provide translation string in Translation Box.
- Save the translation
- Place the .po and .mo file generated by the software inside wp-content > language by creating the folder naming it wp-travel.
Note: You need to add the prefix wp-travel in .mo file.
For Nepali translation, rename .mo file that is generated from the Poedit software to “wp-travel-ne_NP.mo“.
Finally, in your Admin Dashboard > Settings > General > languages, make sure the desired language is chosen and save your settings.
Translation using the Loco Translate plugin:
If you are using the Loco translate plugin then for the translation, please follow the steps mention in the link below:
Translation using the WPML plugin:
WP Travel plugin is 100% compatible with the WPML plugin. Now the string from the setting section is also made translation ready with the recent version of the plugin.