This is the tab section. Available options are explained below:
Use Global Tabs Layout: If you enable this option then the Tab is displayed from WP Travel > Settings > Tab. If the option is disabled then the tab setting will be displayed from the individual trip.
- Tab listing: Here is the list of the tab that is displayed in the frontend.
- Sorting: You can sort the tabs by dragging it up and down clicking on the tabs.
- Tab Renaming: The tab can be renamed as per your requirement.
- Enable/Disable Tab: You can enable/disable the tab from individual tab section.
Add New Tab (Buy Pro):
WP Travel Pro provides the feature regarding adding a new tab with which user will be able to add the custom tabs globally or to the single trips. For detail assistance regarding adding a custom tab feature, please refer link. The options available under the new tab are listed below:
- Tab Label: This option allows you to add/edit the tab label.
- Tab Content: This option allows you to add/edit the tab content.