1.What is WP Travel Instamojo Checkout?
WP Travel Instamojo payments work by creating request URLs which can accept payments. Creating a request is as simple as passing an
amount and a
Note: WP Travel Instamojo Checkout only works with the Indian Currency.
The Admin only will have the authority to enable the Payment gateway. Also, they have the access to Booking lists and the detail and will be able to change any data if required.
The works that are completely managed by the Admin are explained below.
2.1.How to set up WP Travel Instamojo payment gateway for WP Travel?
After Installing the plugin ” WP Travel Instamojo Checkout” by following either of the given approaches you need to enable it by going to WP Travel > Settings > Payment > Instamojo Checkout Settings.
After enabling the payment gateway, you will find the following options.
- Enable instamojo checkout: This option allows you to enable/disable instamojo payment gateway.
- Private API key: This option allows you to enter the private API key.
- Private Auth Token: This option allows you to enter the private auth token.
2.2.Getting started with WP travel Instamojo Checkout
To make the Instamojo Checkout work you must have “Private API Key” and “Private Auth Token” to enter in the fields.
To get the key please click on “here” link as shown in the screenshots:
How to get the Keys:
- Login to your Instamojo Dashboard.
- Click ‘API’ . It will show your API keys.
2.3.Booking and Booking detail
Admin will be able to view the lists and the booking detail that is made by the clients.
Booking listing :
The Booking listing page consists of the following information.
Contact name: It is the name of the person under which the booking is made using booking form.
Status: This column lists your booking status.
Payment: This column lists the type of payment you have made i.e. either Full Payment or Partial Payment.
Booking Date: This column displays the booking published date.
If required, the admin has the authority to change the booking detail made by the client as well:
There is basically a Booking Options. It is:
- Booking with Payment.
Booking with Payment:
To enable the booking with payment options at the front end, at first you have to enable the option “Instamojo Checkout” by going to Admin panel > Trips > Settings > Payments.
Under this option, there are two modes of booking.
- Full Payment: If you desire to go with Full payment then you can simply choose the option “Full Payment” and click on booking button. Clicking on booking button will lead you to PayPal home page. After making the required payment you can return to merchant and if you want, you can even make the booking further.
- Partial Payment: If you desire to go with partial payment then you can simply choose the option “Partial Payment” and click on booking button.
WP Travel Instamojo Checkout collects your customers’ payment information easily and securely on web or mobile.
To use the Instamojo Checkout option you have to follow below-given steps at the frontend:
Workflow of WP Travel Instamojo Checkout:
- When a user clicks the Book and Pay button, your app sets up the payment and begins the checkout in a popup window.
- Instamojo takes those details, encrypts the data and pushes them on the server, makes sure the data doesn’t hit the server, does the basic validation (such as invalid expiry date or invalid credit card number etc), creates a token representing the credit card info and posts the token to your server.
- The User can review and authorizes the payment.
- Instamojo returns control to your site to finalize the payment. The site then shows the payment details as given in the screenshot.