So, are you looking forward to “How to Book a Trip Using the WP Travel plugin?
Well, WP Travel is a travel agency WordPress plugin that allows you to book every trip, create and publish outstanding tour and travel packages, build detailed itineraries, take tour bookings, receive and process online payments, and much more.
In this guide, we’ll specifically discuss the step-by-step process from scratch for booking a trip using the WP Travel plugin.
Without further ado, please follow the steps below to book a trip using WP Travels specifically.
How to Book a Trip Using the WP Travel plugin? ( Video Tutorial)
You might be interested: How to create a new trip in the WP Travel plugin?
If you favor written guidance, then please continue reading.
Table of contents
- How to Book a Trip Using the WP Travel plugin? ( Video Tutorial)
- Steps to Book a Trip Using the WP Travel plugin
Steps to Book a Trip Using the WP Travel plugin
Step 1: Set Up Your Website
- First, ensure you have a WordPress website with the WP Travel plugin installed and activated.
- You may also need to use a compatible theme like Travel Log.
- Then, log in to the admin dashboard.
- In the WordPress backend, select a new trip or create one.
- Just click on the ‘Trips’ option and select all trips.
- Then pick the trip that you want to select. For example: Thailand.
- You can choose to display available trip dates either as a date listing form or a calendar.
- First, select the trip of your choice to reveal further action options (Step 2).
- Then, scroll down until you see ‘Trips Option’ and select ‘Prices and Dates’.
- To enable date listings, go to the backend, choose a specific trip, and enable the fixed departure option.
- Then click on the Add date option to open options for adding labels, start dates, and end dates.
- Go to WP Travel>settings,
- Then select ‘Trip Date Listing’ and choose ‘Dates’ to display available dates in the date listing form on the front end.
- Alternatively, choose ‘Calendar’ for a calendar display.
- Following these steps will provide an option to pick dates on the booking page.
- Then, just select the date you want to book for.
- The next step is to pick the right package for you.
- Scroll down to the pricing sections, where you can manually adjust the different packages in the ‘Trip Extras’ section.
You may find it useful: How to add another option as Price Per Option Under Pricing Category?
- The next step is to select your booking type, where you can make either paid or unpaid bookings.
- To display this option, scroll down on the checkout page until you see the Bookings/Payments section.
- Here, you can manually select what type of booking you want to make after selecting the desired option.
- If you select the ‘Booking Only’ option, you will be redirected to the Thank You page.
- However, if you select the ‘Booking With Payment’ option, you will unlock additional drop-down options.
- Here, you can decide whether to make a full or partial payment.
- After filling out the details and confirming the booking, customers can click the ‘Booking’ button. They will be redirected to a thank you page or receive a confirmation message.
- Finally, click the ‘Book Now’ button to complete your booking
Following these steps, you can set up a seamless process for customers to book trips and tours on your WordPress website using WP Travel.
By following the step-by-step guide provided above, you can set up your website to effortlessly manage and book trips.
Whether you opt for paid or unpaid bookings, WP Travel’s flexibility ensures a seamless experience for customers and administrators.
Hence, use this plugin if you want the tools to create exceptional travel packages and unforgettable journeys with the best travel agency WordPress theme.
Moreover, if you enjoyed reading this piece, consider becoming a subscriber to our YouTube Channel, where you’ll gain access to a plethora of informative WordPress video tutorials.
Further, if you have any queries, please submit them to our contact page.
Get WP Travel Pro and start creating your travel and tour booking website within minutes without any hassle of coding.
Take advantage of WP Travel Pro and embark on the journey of creating your own travel and tour booking website in just minutes, all without the hassle of coding.
WP Travel is Best Travel Booking WordPress Plugin, a Free and Powerful Tour Management Engine (available in the PRO version with additional features) for making customized travel agency or tour operator websites on WordPress in minutes!