Zapier is an internet platform that connects your apps and services to help you automate operations. This enables you to automate processes without having to create your own integration. Zapier is a tool that helps you automate repetitive tasks between two or more apps—no code necessary. When an event happens in one app, Zapier can tell another app to perform (or do) a particular action.
WP Travel Zapier:
WP Travel Zapier is the module that enables users to create zapier automation for WP Travel bookings and enquiries.
You can easily create the zaps and integrate them with WP Travel with the help of WP Travel Zapier, helping you to get a notification or keep the record in any of your chosen web apps of enquiry and bookings.
WP Travel Zapier is the module included in WP Travel Pro plugin so, to include and integrate the Zapier automation feature, you have to download, install and activate WP Travel Pro Plugin.
To find out how to integrate WP Travel Zapier with WP Travel plugin, please follow the below-given steps.
1. Go to the Settings tab under WP Travel in the dashboard page.
2. Then, click the Addons Settings tab under WP Travel settings as shown in screenshot below.
3. Enable WP Travel Zapier under Addons Settings tab.
If the toggle is disabled then please enable it and Save the Settings.
4. After enabling WP Travel Zapier, you can see the Zapier Automation option in Misc. Options tab where you need to enable Enquiry Automation and Bookings Automation
i.e. After enabling Enquiry Automation you need to add the webhook which you get after creating the Zap same as in the Booking automation process as shown in the screenshot above.
5. How to create a Zap?
- Click on “Here” which will lead you to the Zapier home page.
- After visiting the Zapier site, sign up using your Google account.
- After signing in and login into the Zapier site, you will be redirected to Zapier dashboard then click the “Make a Zap” button to create a new zap.
- After this, you need to enter a name for zap and also a box appears where you need to Search webhooks and select “Webhooks by Zapier”
- After selecting “Webhooks by Zapier” a box appears where you need to select “Catch Hook” from a dropdown option in “Choose Trigger Event” and click “Continue”.
- After clicking the “Continue” button you will get the webhook API which will look like this “https://hooks.zapier.com/hooks/catch/1234567/test25ge/”
- Paste the provided API in Enquiry Webhook field of WP Travel Zapier (under Zapier Automation) then click “Test Enquiry Zap” button and save Settings.
- Again in Zapier site, you need to click “Continue” which will redirect to next step where you will see the “Test trigger” option. Click on the Test Trigger button to test it.
- Select the app you want to use under App Event.
In this example, we will create zapier automation for WP Travel Enquiry. After adding the required API key and clicking on “Find Hook“, in the “Action” section select any of the apps. Here we choose a google sheet.
- Create a google sheet from the same account that you have signed in for Zapier.
2. After adding the required API key click on “Test trigger“. In the “App Event.” section select any of the apps. Here we choose a google sheet then click on the continue button.
3. Now choose your account and click on “Continue“
4. Select the Drive, Spreadsheet and worksheet as mentioned in the screenshot below.
5. Select the added item in the respective fields as shown in the screenshot below
6. Click on “Continue”. After that Test action appears and we need to click the “Test & Continue” button.
7. After this, we will get a successful message as shown in the screenshot below then click the “Turn on Zap” button.
8. Finally, your Zap will be On.
9. You will now find the newly added row in the sheet.
10. Go to the Enquiry form and send in the enquiry.
11. Now the data that you have entered in the enquiry form will be stored in that Google sheet.
For more information, please refer to our official documentation.
For more details, please watch given below YouTube video
Further, if you have any queries/confusion then please submit them to our Contact page.