Create visually appealing and interactive pages with this free WP Travel Gutenberg Blocks plugin for travel websites.
The plugin comes with a collection of ready-to-use custom blocks that can be used to design different travel pages.
Built with simplicity in mind, you can select multiple layouts without touching a single line of code.
Useful article: How to install WP Travel Gutenberg Blocks?
Features of WP Travel Gutenberg Blocks
- 1.Display trip details ( overview)
- 2.Display trip includes/excludes
- 3.Display trip itineraries
- 4.Display trip location
- 5.Display images related to trips
- 6.Display FAQ related to trips
- 7.Display review list
- 8.Display trip duration
- 9.Display group size
- 10.Display price
- 11.Display review number
- 12.Display wishlists
- 13.Display breadcrumb
- 14.Display rating stars
- 15.Display trip code
- 16.Display search form
- 17.Display filter option
- 18.Display inquiry form
- 19.Display calendar option
- 20.Display trip facts about the trips
- 21.Display the categories (Trip Types, Destinations, Activities, Keywords, etc.)
- 22.Display trip lists (Newest, Oldest, Alphabetical, trip type, trip destination, trip activities, trip keywords, sale trip, featured trip)
Widgets available in Elementor
- 1.WP Travel Trip Search Form
- 2.WP Travel Trip By Types
- 3.WP Travel Featured Trips
- 4.WP Travel Trip Tabs
- 5.WP Travel Trip Facts
- 6.WP Travel Google Maps
- 7.WP Travel-Related Trips
Along with the above features, this plugin can handle components such as text, images, buttons, and tables.
You can also add the trip filter for enhanced user experiences in posts and pages of your travel site.
Further, if you have any queries, then please submit them to our contact page.
Get WP Travel Pro and start creating your travel and tour booking website within minutes without any hassle of coding.