WP Travel Pro provides an inventory option with which you can limit the number of seats for booking the trip. The inventory option is available in the WP Travel Pro version offering handy functional multi-features for inventory management
This option is specially introduced for tracking the number of seats being booked for a trip i.e. if you book the trip then enabling this option will display the remaining seat.
How to set up an inventory option in WP Travel Pro? (Video Tutorial)
WP Travel Inventory Management Available Options
- 1. Enable Trip Inventory: This option allows you to enable/disable the inventory feature for the trip.
- 2. Count Paid Booking for inventory: WP Travel Pro v4.0.3 has come up with a new feature that allows you to reduce the number of available seats (PAX) only after booking with payment. To achieve this feature, you have to enable it.
- Note: When disabling this option, Inventory will be reduced in case of both Booking only and Booking with Payment.
- 3. Inventory Size: This option allows you to add inventory size for your trip.
- 4. Out-of-stock option: This is the most requested feature which is now available in the WP Travel Pro
If the trip is booked up to the max no of pax that you have defined then this feature will allow you to either add an inquiry form or display the Sold out message. For detail please click here.
- 5. Sold out Message: This option allows you to add a custom message to display when sold out message is enabled for unavailable trips.
Further, if you have any queries, then please submit them to our contact page.
Get WP Travel Pro and start creating your travel and tour booking website within minutes without any hassle of coding.