WP Travel Pro users will now have the option to send the PDF invoice to customers in real-time right after a purchase is completed.
With the release of WP Travel version 3.1.6, this new feature has been integrated precisely allowing you to create invoices for your customers seamlessly.
A PDF invoice is automatically added to the order confirmation emails sent out to your customers.
Once you select the ‘book and pay button it does send a PDF invoice to customers with the trip details and booking confirmations.
How to send an invoice to customers with payment details?( Video Tutorial)
WP Travel Invoice Options
- 1. Use Relative path: This option allows you to use the image path as var/www/HTML… instead of HTTP to generate a PDF invoice.
- 2. Invoice Logo: This option allows you to upload the image of your choice to display as the logo.
- 3. Invoice Address: This option allows you to add the address of the travel company.
- 4. Invoice Contact: This option allows you to add the contact no of the travel company.
- 5. Invoice Website: This option allows you to add the website of the travel company.
Further, if you have any queries, then please submit them to our contact page.
Get WP Travel Pro and start creating your travel and tour booking website within minutes without any hassle of coding.