The most awaited feature of Multiple Currency is now available in the WP Travel Pro.
Using this feature users will be able to set the currency of their choice on the site so that the customer will be able to choose the currency as per their needs helping their business grow through the roof
How to Display Multiple Currency Options Using WP Travel Pro?
This feature will address customers from around the globe in a single site
Useful article: How to enable Multiple Currency options using WP Travel Pro?
WP Travel Multiple Currency Available Options
1. Base Currency: This is the currency that is set under the General tab > General Settings > Currency.
2. Use Geo-Location: If enabled the manual currency selector option will be disabled from the frontend.
3. Menu Location: This option allows you to choose the location (Menu location) where you want to display the currencies dropdown. If nothing is available under this option then make sure to go to Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus and add the new menu.
4. Multiple Currency: This option allows you to set the currency of your choice on the site so that the customer will be able to choose the currency as per your requirement.
5. Select Currencies: This option allows you to add the multiple currencies that you want to display on the site.
6. Reset Cache: This option allows us to force reset of the currency’s value. If the button is not used for the rest of the value then the cache is automatically replaced with new data every 4 hours.3.
Further, if you have any queries, then please submit them to our contact page.
Get WP Travel Pro and start creating your travel and tour booking website within minutes without any hassle of coding.