1.7.2 Update – Datepicker not working

Homepage Forums WP Travel 1.7.2 Update – Datepicker not working

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #8556

    charleswebb
    Participant

    In the Admin section Trip > Dates And Prices, clicking on the date field doesn’t display the datepicker and this error appears in the javascript console on page load:

    TypeError: $(this).siblings(“.wp-travel-multiple-end-date”).wpt_datepicker is not a function. (In ‘$(this).siblings(“.wp-travel-multiple-end-date”).wpt_datepicker({minDate:newMinDate})’, ‘$(this).siblings(“.wp-travel-multiple-end-date”).wpt_datepicker’ is undefined)

    #8588

    WP Travel Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello @charleswebb,

    We would like to apologize for the trouble.

    The update of the WP Travel plugin will be shortly released fixing the issue.

    Thank you for your co-operations.

    Best Regards!!

    #8630

    charleswebb
    Participant

    Better but still not working, I can at least press the new date button, but:

    1) Datepicker is in Russian
    2) Dateformat displayed as MM/DD/YYYY in existing Trip Dates but DD.MM.YYYY in New Trip Dates
    3) Can’t select an End Date for a new trip – all years/months are greyed out.
    4) When I change a Start Date for an Existing Trip, the date format changes from MM/DD/YYYY to DD.MM.YYYY. I can no longer change the End Date (same problem as with a New Trip).

    Hope you can get this fixed quickly! Thanks.

    #8631

    WP Travel Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello @charleswebb,

    Can you please provide your login detail so that we can inspect the issue further and help you?

    Send the login detail in the email given below:

    wensolution@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    Regards!!

    #8632

    charleswebb
    Participant

    Sent. Thanks.

    #8633

    Support Team
    Keymaster

    Hello @charleswebb,

    Thank you very much for the login detail.

    When we inspected your backend we found that the issue is caused due to the server cache.

    We have updated the JS in the version 1.7.2 for the date picker and the cache is not allowing to update the JS. So, to fix the issue as for now, you have to deactivate the plugin “Remove Query Strings“.

    Hope this helps.

    Regards!!

    #8639

    charleswebb
    Participant

    Thanks, that worked.

    #8643

    Support Team
    Keymaster

    Hello @charleswebb,

    Glad it worked out for you.

    If you have any issues further, please let us know.

    Thank you.

    Regards!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.