Tagged: footer menu
- February 20, 2018 at 9:32 am #5014
Generally the theme footer menu show first 8 or 9 pages. How do I change this behavior? Can the footer menu customized to show only some selected pages?February 20, 2018 at 5:03 pm #5021WP Travel AdminKeymaster
@veegee, can you please share us your site link? If not possible, can you please explain us how you’ve implemented those footer menu? Screenshot would also be helpful.
Looking forward to your response.February 21, 2018 at 3:55 am #5024February 21, 2018 at 7:20 am #5044WP Travel AdminKeymaster
Yes, you can definitely make your desired pages display in the footer as the footer menu.
For this please follow below-given steps.
1. At first, create the menu e.g. “Footer menu” by going to Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus.
2. Now add your desired pages in the menu you have created and save the settings.
3. Finally, assign the created Footer menu to the Footer Menu location either from Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus or from Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Menu > Menu Locations.
Hope this helps.
Have a good day 🙂 .February 21, 2018 at 7:54 am #5051
Thank You for the quick response. The solutions worked perfectly.
Cheers! and Have a great day.February 21, 2018 at 11:21 am #5091Support TeamKeymaster
we could help you !!
If you have any issues further, please feel free to post your queries and we will happily help you further.
We will really appreciate if you could help us too by rating our plugin in WordPress repo here:-
Best Regards !!
- The forum ‘WP Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.