- This topic has 22 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by wensolutions.
- January 16, 2020 at 5:10 am #22907
Could yu please advise if there is an update on the above mentioned issue about ‘Price starts from’ vlue?
I have this issue where my trip shows the lowest price of children as the $ value for ‘price starts from’ , but I want to show that value as the lowest price of ‘adult’ not child. Can you please help?
SaurabhJanuary 16, 2020 at 11:13 pm #22959
I want to pick minimum price from ‘Adult pricing’ to show it as ‘price starts from’ . So, is there a way around? I really need this!
regards,January 17, 2020 at 6:43 am #22964
As for now, it is not possible to pick minimum price from ‘Adult pricing’ if the price of child is minimum. However, we have noted the feature you have requested and will work on it as we have mentioned earlier.
Also, if you want this feature immediately, we would like to suggest you to consider hiring a freelancer or our professional developer.
To hire our professional developer, you can refer below given link:
If you have any queries further, kindly let us know.
Thank you.January 18, 2020 at 11:11 pm #22997
I’m a professional developer. In the context of displaying the minimum Adult price on the UI, I installed the ‘WP File Manager’ plugin and can see ‘wp-travel’ and ‘wp-travel-pro’ plugin folders in there.
1. Using browser developer tools, I figured out that the ‘From $price’ is coming from ‘wp-travel\inc\template-functions.php’ file. Is that correct??
2. However when I try to modify that file, it throws an error saying ‘Unable to connect to backend. Http Error 406’. Can you please advise if this is the correct file and why does it throw that error.
3. Or can you please guide me in the right direction if there’s another way to display the ‘From $price’ from Adult category only and not from all categories.
Note:- I have modified a few other files of all extensions .php, .css etc to make some more UI changes on the website so I definitely have access to edit other files.
Thanks in advance.January 20, 2020 at 11:21 am #23036
Actually ‘From $price’ has come from ‘wp-travel\inc\template-functions.php’ file through function ‘wp_travel_get_price’ which is located at helpers-price.php file. So, if you want to modify the price as per your requirement, you can use filter available in helpers-price.php file.
Please make sure that the changes should be made in child theme.
Hope this helps.
If you have any queries further, let us know.
Thank you.January 21, 2020 at 9:42 am #23083
I have created a child theme.
1. To modify the following Plugin files in child theme, what would be the folder structure?
2. I have tried the following and it does not work.
wp-content\themes\MYTHEME\wp-travel\inc\helpers\helper-price.phpJanuary 21, 2020 at 10:29 am #23087
Actually, to modify the content, you have to define the function and use the filter available in helpers-price.php file in functions.php file of your child theme.
Also, as you have mentioned earlier that you are a professional developer, we thought it is not necessary to explain the way to use the filter.
- The forum ‘WP Travel Field Editor’ is closed to new topics and replies.