- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by wensolutions.
- August 14, 2019 at 3:36 pm #firstname.lastname@example.orgParticipant
I have got a client that wish to do their owb travel website and they wish to have a search box that do the following things:
1. First step: Choose the starting city (where the people are departing) and trips categories (choosing one) for instance = Choose Madrid (where im right now) and choose Wildlife (trip category)
2. Second step: Once chosen these options it goes to a new page where show the trips available that match with the previous selections and shows also filters like dates (departures / arriving dates), how many people are traveling and price range
Having considered that (first step and after second step), does is it possible to achieve by using wp travel? Its like a trip wizard,
Just let me know your thoughts on this, thank you for your valuable help
RegardsAugust 15, 2019 at 5:41 am #18934wensolutionsKeymaster
Currently you will be able to filter the trip according to the Trip type, Locations and price from the trip archive.
Also we do have the filter shortcodes where user will be able to filter the trip according to different taxonomy and to know about them please refer to below given link:
This what the WP Travel currently offers.
If this is not what you want then you can get the once you desired by hiring our professional developer.
To hire one, refer to below given link:
Let us know if you have any confusion further.
- The forum ‘WP Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.