- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 8 months ago by Support Team.
- March 29, 2018 at 10:21 pm #5723fzhmangoParticipant
I really love your plugin – it nearly does everything my client requires however she does require the following options:
1. Stripe payments – I think you’ve already done this but it’s not yet for production release are you able to email me this addon
2. Extra cost options. My client lists her pricing per tour based on twin/share accommodation and economy class air travel however there’s also an option for single supplement which is e.g. $500 extra and also if their customer wishes to fly business class so that’s also x amount of dollars extra and the tour cost needs to be adjusted. There’s also a child cost option but that can be done for later. Are you going to include extra cost options in the next release or will I have to hire a customizer to do this?
3. Are able to enable coupon codes to enable discount codes to specific customers?
I’m hoping you can help me here.March 31, 2018 at 10:55 am #5749fzhmangoParticipant
Don’t worry about answering this question. Unfortunately my client has too many variables and rules with the costing that it’s not worth the effort doing this unfortunately. Also a bummer is that she just wants a registration form and keep the site simple with just a pdf brochure for registration which I guess is simpler. Thanks for your help anyway.
One other question I have is that if we were to use your plugin how would I go about changing the function of the “Book Now” button to redirect to the eventual registration form I’m going to setup.April 2, 2018 at 5:39 am #5763Support TeamKeymaster
By default, our plugin has the inbuilt setting for the Book Now button i.e. it connects you to the default booking form.
If you want the button to redirect to the certain URL then it can be achieved using the simple code customization.
But if you want to customize it passing the trip code and making it work for trips then it requires higher code customization.
Hope this clears the confusion.
Have a good day 🙂 .September 14, 2018 at 10:54 am #8052aritra.g25Participant
How can I add amount for Extra Adult or extra person in a tripSeptember 14, 2018 at 12:20 pm #8055Support TeamKeymaster
WP Travel plugin has the feature to add “Pricing Options” that lets you add different prices for extra adult and person in trips.
For more details on using the pricing options feature please check our official documentation URL here :
If you have any queries/issues or requests further, please feel free to write back to us.
Best Regards !!
- The forum ‘WP Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.