- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Support Team.
- August 22, 2019 at 3:24 pm #19164
I have two questions
1) About the translate. How can I do to translate the fields-form “Traveler Details” in page: wp-travel-checkout that I found after press “proceed to checkhout”.
2) Second question, if i want to customize the page itinerary where our customer find some trip description
(for example: price, trip type, details, itinerary and some tab.. etc.. )
where i can find partial-files via FTP and what is its name? that make page itinerary?
and whats is its name of this page?
don’t have sidebar
I want customize these pages with my coding.
Thank you.August 23, 2019 at 4:30 am #19178
Please find the answer to your queries below:
Response: To know how you can translate the string, please refer to below-given screen record:
Response: Yes you can edit the plugin as per your requirement and the file you are looking for is “content-archive-itineraries.php” which is inside the path wp-travel > templates.
Also, we strongly recommend you to use the child theme for any changes as the changes being made will remain unaffected by the updates of the plugin.
Hope this helps.
Thank you.August 23, 2019 at 8:39 am #19188
Hello Developer, thanks for your help! But about the question 1 I misspoke. I will search to explain better.
I have translate the page, as suggested by you, with success but I couldn’t translate the part “Lead Traveler”. So I wanted know if it’s possible translate/change the short-code [wp_travel_checkout] and where I can find this.
ThanksAugust 23, 2019 at 9:18 am #19189
To change the lead traveller, please refer to below-given screen record:
Also, please click on the “Sync” button if the word is not found.
Hope this helps.
Thank you.September 11, 2019 at 10:58 am #19637
many thanks for the response
now i try and i write you for any questionsss
thank a lotSeptember 11, 2019 at 11:08 am #19639
Glad that we could help you.
Feel free to reach us for any further query/confusion.
- The forum ‘WP Travel Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.