- April 29, 2019 at 9:14 am #14234wptravelnewbieParticipant
I have been checking out your plugin and would like a few questions answered if able before making it live or even getting the PRO version:
1) Why is clicking the Book Now Button redirects to an empty wp-travel-cart. I’ve read something about DB access and would want to know how that is fixed.
2) Mailchimp Integration is for PRO version? But under your https://wptravel.io/wp-travel-pro/ pricing it is included in free. I wanted to check how it actually integrates
3) Can we display a calender where the available “Multiple Dates” are shown and if some are already fully booked? Like a visual interface just to show which dates are still open for booking.
4) Can we set a separate pricing for Children or Seniors?
5) I wanted to see how to configure the booking form but I haven’t reached the page, maybe because of “Question #1”
Would appreciate if all this can be answered
ThanksApril 29, 2019 at 10:36 am #14236wensolutionsKeymaster
First of all, thank you so much for your interest in WP Travel plugin. Please find the answer to your queries below :
Response : The issue that you have reported is regarding the permission of DB user. We can fix the issue in your side so that you can continue the use of the plugin and, for that, you need to provide us with the cpanel login credentials of your site.
Please provide the credentials in the given address : wptravel.io[at]gmail.com
Response : Actually, WP Travel Mailchimp is a premium addon to WP Travel and we apologize for the information that was previously included in the site. Now we have corrected the status of the addon in the site and would like to clear you that the addon is available in the pro version of the plugin.
Response : WP Travel Utilities is an addon to WP Travel plugin which lets you set the status of the trip giving the information of the number of available seats for the trip. However, there is no such feature to display a calender where the available “Multiple Dates” are shown.
Also, if you want to include the feature of your demand in your site, you can hire our professional developer
Response : Yes, you can set different pricing for different groups including Infant, Adults.
Screenshot : https://prnt.sc/ni7t1f
Response : You can refer to the demo of the plugin or create your own demo to test the overall functionality including the booking of the plugin. Please refer to the given link to create your own demo and more info about the plugin:https://wptravel.io/demo/
Hope this clears your confusion.
For any further query/confusion, feel free to write back to us.
Best Regards!!May 1, 2019 at 8:14 am #14314Support TeamKeymaster
Thank you for the login detail.
We are inspecting your site and working to fix the issue. We will let you know once we comeup with the fixes.
Hoping for your kind co-operations.
Thank you.May 3, 2019 at 6:11 am #14425wptravelnewbieParticipant
Thank you for your response and I have sent the credentials of our cPanel and saw the Book Now buttons fixed. I have also tried the demo a bit and have more questions about some functionalities.
1) I have setup a maximum pax for booking which let us say max of 10 pax booking for a date. A customer booked 5 seats and it does reflect under the Booking Tab that there is only 5 seats left out of 10. Problem is when that customer cancels the booking, the available number of seats still remains as 5/10 instead of going back to 10 available seats because the booking was already cancelled. Is there any way to fix this as it is important in keeping track of availability.
2) For the payment gateways, can we set up our own API for a payment gateway?
3) Are we able to accept payments from Australian banks if we do use your existing payment gateways?
ThanksMay 3, 2019 at 11:03 am #14455wensolutionsKeymaster
As for not the seat won’t be updated if the user cancels the trips. You can update the seat by yourself manually as for now but we are working on the feature.
To set up different API ket you need to hire our professional developer. To hire a developer please refer to below given link:
Currently, we do not have the payment gateway that accepts the payment from Australian banks but if you require then you can hire our professional developer.
Thank you.June 17, 2019 at 3:24 pm #16927paulo232Participant
We currently have Booking with payment and booking only at check out, we only want booking with payment and would like to change the wording as well.
How can we do that?June 18, 2019 at 4:18 am #16939Support TeamKeymaster
Yes, you can definitely add the option and for this, refer to below given link:
You can change the text as well.
For this go to the line code as below:
'options' => array('booking_with_payment' => 'Booking with payment' ),
Here change the text “Booking with payment” with your desired text.
Hope this helps.
If you have any issues further then kindly let us know.
- The forum ‘WP Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.