- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by Support Team.
- April 25, 2019 at 12:43 pm #14140
despite using Loco plugin, I can’t get to translate “/ PERSON” into “/ PERSONNE” on the front page Package Section : https://prnt.sc/ngq7ti
I used WebDevelopper to localise it and it shows .luxury-room class, but I’m unable to localize it.
Thanks for your help
RegardsApril 25, 2019 at 12:46 pm #14141
Furthermore, on this Package Section, when you go to CUSTOM/FRONTPAGE/PACKAGE, you have a BUTTON LABEL field and a BUTTON LINK field, but the result don’t display on the front page.April 26, 2019 at 6:27 am #14166
The issue is within the theme which we will fix in the coming updates of the theme.
As for now to fix the issue, you need to override the template using the child theme functions.php file.
First of all create the child theme. Inside the child theme create the folder “inc” and inside folder create another folder “sections“. Finally, create the file “package.php” inside folder “sections”.
Finally, paste the code inside the file “package.php”.
Now as for the button, it is working fine in our side as you can see in the screenshot below:
So make sure to enter the label and the URL. Also, check the setting in the frontend. You may not be able to see the changes directly in the customize screen.
Hope this helps.
Thank you.April 26, 2019 at 10:15 am #14177
Ok, thanks for your reply.
I used the plugin to create child theme then followed your instructions to create the “package.php”.
All fine except:
– I had to reconfigure the front page as settings were more or less reset.
– Despite reordering through CUSTOM/HOMEPAGE/SORTABLE, it’s all mess on the front page: the banner is in third position and the rest doesn’t respect the sortable order I selected. see https://prnt.sc/nh4y6p
– The word “/ PERSON” on the package section stil appears in English and I want it translated into French (please see my first post here).
Thanks for your quick response.April 29, 2019 at 4:25 am #14218
We would like to apologize for the trouble.
Can you please provide your login detail so that we can inspect the issue further and help you?
Email for sending the login detail:
Thank you.April 29, 2019 at 4:37 pm #14247
Hi any news with the mess in the sorting section of my frontpage please??
ThanksApril 30, 2019 at 6:09 am #14260
We are inspecting your site and we will inform you as soon as we fix the issue.
Hoping for your kind co-operations.
Thank you.April 30, 2019 at 6:54 am #14261
Actually, we found the issue and the issue is in our theme which we are fixing. So as a quick fix we have directly changed in the original theme and solve the problem of translation.
We will release the update of the theme soon fixing soon. Also, we activated the parent theme in your side so everything seems fine.
Further, if you have any issues or query then please post them.
- The forum ‘WP Travel Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.