- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 1 month ago by Support Team.
- April 15, 2018 at 7:05 pm #5986thekinduserParticipant
I have fresh installed the plugin and I am facing these two issues.
1. After entering all the details for a trip package, Nothing happens when I click on publish button. I found the bad workaround which is when I click on preview which then drafts it automatically but still gets hanged on that page, with the loading circle adjacent to it.
2. Even if somehow I manage to publish a package, I am facing this major issue where I cannot see all tab’s content even after clicking on them. See this for example, https://khatola.in/itinerary/delhi/
Best Regards,April 16, 2018 at 6:58 am #5992Support TeamKeymaster
When we tested your site we found that there is js issue on your site and for your information, it is not due to the plugin.
Also to let you know the plugin is working fine when we tested the plugin locally as you even can see in our demo as well.
Additionally, the issue may have occurred due to incompatibility with the theme or other other plugins that you have used.
So please once check the issue by switching the theme and deactivating any third party plugin one by one.
If the issue still persists kindly let us know.
Best Regards!!April 16, 2018 at 9:00 pm #6004thekinduserParticipant
The first issue I mentioned still persists. Second was rectified as the bootstrap Js was hindering it.
How should I go for the second issue?
Thank you so much for the help!
Best Regards,April 17, 2018 at 6:23 am #6013Support TeamKeymaster
To check for the issue, create the new trip simply entering the name only and save it. If it gets published then there is no issue in publishing the trips.
As for the issue related to existing trip, go to each tab of the trips and try to save it, if you have made any mistakes while entering any value then it will know where then correct it and save it.
Hope this helps.
- The forum ‘WP Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.