- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by WP Travel Admin.
- May 14, 2018 at 9:56 am #6534gnexmanParticipant
Hello Support Team,
1) How can I put a link (html code) inside Trip fact?
2) How can I add custom field below/inside Trip fact area in the itinerary page?
3) How to fixed max-height of homepage slider?
4) How can I display images of Instagram in the specific page/post?
Thank you.May 14, 2018 at 12:20 pm #6541Support TeamKeymaster
Please find the response to your query below in points:
Query #1, #2:
Response: It requires code customization so our suggestion to you is hire a professional developer.
To hire a developer please refer to below given link:
Response: The slider will adjust its height according to the image height. So whatever height you require, upload the image of that height. Also, make sure to upload the image of uniform height that you have chosen to display in the slider.
Response: You can display the Instagram in the widget area only in case of post/page using the widget WS Instagram Widget from the addon plugin which is recommended by the theme.
If you want to show the instagram in content area of page/post then you can considere hiring the professional developer.
Hope this helps.
Best Regards!!May 18, 2018 at 12:29 pm #6648gnexmanParticipant
Thank you for the answers!May 19, 2018 at 3:51 pm #6657WP Travel AdminKeymaster
Glad we could help.
Any further queries/confusions are always welcome 🙂 .
- The forum ‘WP Travel’ is closed to new topics and replies.