Tagged: trip types
September 16, 2019 at 7:31 am #19781
Hello, since your last update, “Trip Types” keeps on applying all categories to each and everyone of my different products so that they are all displayed everywhere: the only way to fix it until now is to delete all trip types, putting them up again and attribute each type to different trips.
Is there any way to definitely fix this?
Thank you.September 17, 2019 at 5:30 am #19802
When we tested your site, we were unable to find such an issue. The trip is working fine.
Can you please explain it further with the proper screen record so that we can help you further?
Thank you.September 17, 2019 at 8:56 am #19808
Hi, this anomaly is hard to show as it is the result of an update so I can show before and after.
To repeat the error I canceled all trip types but one in order to have a Trip with a defined type: in this example the one standing is “Experience”.
Then I add the types on the trip types page in Trips menu.
I go back to one trip to add only one type more and when I update the trip all the types show as selected and so on the front end.
1. The trip before the update (one type selected only: correct):
2. A second type selected:
3. Update and, as a result, all types show selected:
4. All types show on the front end, too:
As you can imagine this is a quite annoying anomaly as I cannot segment the offer on different types as all my “experiences” result belonging to all types.
Looks like “types” do not change status from selected to unselected: as if there is no memory swept once you change selection.
Wait for your reply.September 17, 2019 at 12:13 pm #19815
We need to make the detail inspection on the issue since we could not replicate the issue on our side.
We may require few more time on this so we hope for your kind co-operation.
We will get back to you once the issue is replicated.
Thank you.September 18, 2019 at 8:13 am #19836
When we tested the issue on our side in detail, we were unable to replicate the issue and upon testing your site the issue was found and we could not exactly pin down the cause of the issue.
So while we are on the process of testing on our side, from your side please make the conflict check since you have activated a lot of plugins and this might have caused the issue. We request you to only activate out plugin and test the issue.
We recommend using the Health Check & Troubleshooting plugin for the conflict test. This plugin allows you to run a conflict check without affecting normal visitors to your site.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.