After, you purchase/renew the product you will have your own Account dashboard to manage the product and subscription.
Please follow the given steps to find the download and license.
- Login to your account dashboard: https://wptravel.io/my-account/
Note: In the email, you will get the email and password to log in to your account dashboard sent by WP Travel after purchasing WP Travel Pro plugin.
2. After signing in, pop up section will display where you need to change your password as shown in the screenshot below
3. After changing the password you will redirect to the dashboard where you need to click the Downloads tab as shown in the screenshot below:
4. In the Downloads tab, you will see WP Travel Pro zip file which you need to download as shown in the screenshot below:
5. After downloading WP Travel zip file, you need to upload the zip file to your WordPress setup and install it as shown in the screenshot below
6. After installing it, you need to activate WP Travel Pro plugin as shown in the screenshot below:
7. Then you can see WP Travel Pro in plugins list as shown in the screenshot below:
Note: After activating WP Travel Pro plugin, WP Travel free will automatically activate and display in the plugin list, if you have not uploaded WP Travel Free previously.
8. Here you will see the Activate license link which means you need to add a license which will be provided after purchasing WP Travel plugin.
9. To get a license, again go to your account dashboard and click on the Licenses tab where you can see the license which is provided by WP Travel after purchasing. Copy the provided license in the Licenses tab.
10. After copying the license, go to the plugin page of your WordPress dashboard, click Activate license where you need to paste a license key, and click Agree and Activate License as shown in the screenshot below:
11. Finally the license will be activated. Now, you can easily use the plugin for one year.
Further, if you have any queries, please submit them to our Contact page.