WP Travel new version 1.7.6 is out now!! The new version is already available for download. You can download it from WordPress.org or as an automatic update in your WordPress administration panel.
As we have always promised our user that we will always come up with the exciting feature with each update, this time we have come up with an exciting feature of cloning the existing trip.
With the new version, you will be able to clone the existing trip which will remove the hectic process of creating similar trip time and again.
If you spot any issues, please report them to us in detail on our support page so that our development team can fix it as soon possible.
Note: Since WordPress 5.0 is out now! we have tested the WP Travel plugin with the latest version. So those who are wondering about the compatibility of the plugin with the latest version, what we would like to say is that the WP Travel is compatible with the 5.0 and above version. However there may have been some issue left as a part of human error, so you spot any issues, please report them to us in detail on our support page so that our development team can fix it soon possible.
What’s new in version 1.7.6?
- New Feature: Added Clone Trips.
- New Feature: Added Open Graph Tags in trips and its settings in misc tab.
- New: Added Map Options in general tab.
- New: Added Default google map alternative links in settings and Trip location tab.
- New: Converted Static User Dashboard Menu with array and callbacks.
- Enhancement: Pricing fields grouped as per single and multiple pricing option.
- Enhancement: Template file added for itinerary lists.
- Fixes: Booking option changed for non price trips.
- Fixes: Partial payment amount & rate calculation.
- Fixes: Date Format as per WP date format option.