Dear users, we have come up with a release of WP Travel v5.2.3 with the support of some enhancements, Tweaks, and fixes. We have fixed some issues in WP Travel Pro plugin too. So, to achieve it, you have to update the latest version of WP Travel v5.2.3 and WP Travel Pro v4.2.2 plugin.
WP Travel (Free):
- Changed Gallery image size to
- Updated Required WordPress version to
5.4.1in respective file.
- Sorted trip type options as per trip title in WP Travel Search Form.
- Added filter
wptravel_trip_datesto modify trip dates.
- Added Option to rename Days and Nights in single trip page.
- Undefined wp_travel on the front page in case of WP Travel Pro is activated.
- Fixed Displaying itinerary date under trip outline, even date is deleted.
- Fixed past date also been able to select when selecting the future date for date field type in the field editor option.
- Fixed unable to select a trip time in case of no trip extras.
- Fixed appearance of same Trip code when cloning trip.
- Fixed issue regarding restoration of previous FAQs in case of deletion of FAQ and addition of the same question as deleted FAQ.
- Fixed issue regarding booking when pax is zero while editing through minicart.
- Fixed issue related to Wishlist icon on Archive Page in list view, grid view, and sidebar widget section.
- Fixed gallery section layout in single Trip Page.
WP Travel Pro:
- Fixed Itinerary Download layout issue under the itinerary section (When adding more number of itineraries, the text will be smaller in the PDF).
- Fixed Advanced gallery page unresponsive issue in case of the number of slides 0.
- Fixed form tag not supported under the Custom booking form.
- Added support to API layer with Fixer API.
- Fixed Currency exchange widget displaying all currency in case of premium API.
- Fixed Wishlist icon not displaying in the list view of widget.
- Redirected Book Now button directly to added custom link.
- Added Enable/Disable all module options under settings as per modules category.