Dear users, we have come up with a release of WP Travel v7.1.0 with the support of some enhancements and fixes. We have fixed some issues in WP Travel Pro plugin too. So, to achieve it, you have to update the latest version of the WP Travel v7.1.0 and the WP Travel Pro v6.1.0 plugin.
WP Travel (Free):
- Added edit cart option in case of On-Page booking.
- Added apply coupon field in payment details section in case of On-Page booking.
- Added tax calculation in On-Page booking in Payment Details.
- Fixed issue while uploading custom image in trip facts.
- Fixed booking details not shown in the customer dashboard, in case of booking detail added by admin manually.
- Fixed On-Page booking layout and cart button style to match the theme color
WP Travel Pro:
- Compatibility for Stripe iDeal payment for On-Page booking.
- Compatibility for PayPal Express Checkout for On-Page booking.
- Enhanced multiple checkout options with the addition of Add to Cart feature.
With the release of WP Travel v7.1.0, we have added the edit cart option under the Traveler details tab so that you can edit the number of pax that you selected earlier.
Then under the Booking / Payments tab Apply Coupon field has also been added so that customers can add the discount code for the specific trips.
With the latest version7.1.0 Tax amount will also be displayed under the payment tab as shown in the attached screenshots.
With WP Travel v7.1.0 and WP Travel Pro v6.1.0, 2 new payments (Paypal Express Checkout and Stripe iDEAL Checkout) have been added in the On-Page booking system.
If you have added payments gateway other than Standard PayPal, Bank Deposit, PayPal Express Checkout, Stripe Checkout, Stripe iDEAL Checkout and Authorize.Net then you will not be able to proceed payment in On-Page booking.
Add to Cart:
It is the modified feature of multiple checkouts
Enabling multiple checkout (Add to cart) can be used to add the multiple number of trips to the checkout page. The trip count will be displayed on the top right of the single trip page.
Clicking on the cart will redirect to the checkout page.