Release Date: 11th September 2019
- Multiple Pricing Category support in a pricing option. Now, you can assign multiple categories like Child, adult in a pricing option. You have to select multiple pricing for this feature with WP Travel Utilities enabled.
- Pricing layout updated to select pax and price in the trip single page. Now it uses pax picker dropdown to select pax as per pricing category.
- Meta Structure update for the trip to support Multiple Category on every pricing option.
- Removed Single Pricing option for New User since WP Travel 3.0.0. Old WP Travel User still have access to use a single pricing option.
- Added currency symbol of Armenian Dram (AMD).
- Displaying sale price even pricing has no sale price in case of multiple pricing. When getting min pricing and the min pricing doesn’t have any sale price but any of the prices have sale price then the current min price is also treated like it has sale price and displaying sale value same as price value.